Does your company take employees away for team building days or do you need a unique destination to host a corporate function?
If so, why not try something different and enjoy a rural retreat which is in an area which boasts a wealth of action packed activities?
Here in the heart of rural Tyrone is Aghaloo House – a luxury country self catering home which is suitable for sleeping 10 people, is a perfect place to bring in external caterers, host meetings in luxury or enjoy a garden party or have an outdoor cooking feast in our luxurious BBQ hut in our garden.
This is a perfect location for team building exercises, mind benders, orienteering, paintballing, clay pigeon shooting, hill walking, spa days and much much more.
When you work in a busy office in a city environment we all know the value of escaping to a rural retreat. Team building retreats remain a powerful and effective way to boost a workforce relationship, develop productive relationships, show your firm or oganisation as one which cares for its staff and improve communication and much needed cooperation.
We can cater for your organisation’s need to create a productive off site meeting or exercise.
There is always room for improvement so let us help you fulfil your need.
- Invest in your team: many well oiled organisations work well together but there are also many which can improve. A rural retreat in County Tyrone can help boost productivity and allow teams to develop well together outside of the office environment.
- Motivate your team and boost job satisfaction: allow your teams to become to become familiar with each other off site. A retreat is a perfect chance to knock down barriers and help your team bond through outdoor activities and there’s no better place than rural Tyrone.
- Do team members work remotely? – bring your team together: not all employees work out of the same building or even town and city so bring them together so they can gel face to face instead of over email.
- Be proactive: shut down the laptops and put the phones down – if there are issues which need to be dealt with in the workplace take them elsewhere and discuss them over a round of golf, a walk through the Clogher Valleys, over lunch in a gastro pub or even at a garden party using our luxurious BBQ hut and we can provide chefs for you so you don’t have to do anything
- Build strengths: we all need motivation at times and we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Build on strengths and build on weaknesses and make sure when you go back to the office your team are feeling strong, motivated and work with a clear purpose.
If you would like to book a corporate function or host a team building day, please don’t hesitate to contact Holiday Homes NI and we will ensure to provide you with an experience your employees will not forget.